BOOT AND SHOE INDUSTRY: RED WING SHOES I like to know where my clothing came from. Where it was manufactured, where the company hails from, where they got the materials to make what will eventually cover my body. A person’s interests, hobbies, occupation, values can often be calculated simply from their clothing. I also like to have things last a long time. When I know the history and details of a product, I can know if the product aligns with my interests, hobbies, occupation, and values. When I know the manufacturing process I will have an understanding of whether or not the product will last long. Red Wing Shoes have been manufactured in the city of Red Wing in the southeast of Minnesota for over 100 years. They openly share the manufacturing process of their boots on the journal section of their website and through their Instagram posts. They show the tannery at which their leather is prepared. Red Wing proudly makes their boots in the USA...
Comments
Post a Comment